It's definitely worth the wait. The GT-R will go into production in 2007 and the sooner, the better. The striking design touches hark back to previous GT-Rs. The round taillights are beautifully integrated with the rear end of the car, and the designers gave the entire body a mean muscular look. We've heard that this GT-R Proto closely resembles the production vehicle in execution. There are lots of photos after the jump.
Nissan unveils GT-R Proto
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video