We completely missed The Car Connection posting spy images of the new Volvo S80 until a reader was ranting about how horrible J Mays will be to the brand. While the front looks like a disguised BMW or Pontiac the rear screams Volvo. It appears this will be an entirely new S80 from the ground up and as our commenter says this is why Ford is getting the current S80 technology for the new Five Hundred. Interesting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models