The GS has always been a solid car, but one of the most overlooked in the Lexus lineup. With the refreshening for 2006, it may just turn some more heads. Inside Line offers a good overview of the "base" model GS 300 now with an AWD drive option. OK, I really want to type out all the acronyms that are included on the GS just for the hell of it: VDIM, VSC, TRAC, BA, ABS, ECT-I, EPS, VGRS and ECB. Try to guess what they stand for before reading the article. I pity the fool who doesn't know that "BA" stands for Bad Attitude.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models