Bob Elton over at The Truth About Cars can not leave well enough alone about shifting. He's got another column on the basics of shifting saying that all the ranters and ravers (or what Bob eloquently calls "my less splenetic respondents") were still wrong and proved his point by arguing. Bob, a bit of advice I picked up from dealing with S2000 owners, let it go. Just let it go.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies