With all this talk about the new smart night-vision system from Honda, I thought it would be only appropriate to also add in the death of the first night-vision system to hit the market in the 2000 Cadillac Deville. In its first year on the market night-vision was outfitted on 7,000 cars. Last year only 600 rolled off dealer lots equipped with the $2,250 option. Cadillac did mention that a possible active system may be available in the future. The Deville gets a re-skin next year and will change its name to DTS.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video