I'm not gonna lie here, I'm not a lover of the new gen Golf look, nor any other generation for that matter, but I am a fan of any car that gets people into having fun while driving. It seems that the new GTI is stirring up some emotion here and abroad. Since it will be awhile until we here in the states get to read some more road tests and opinions, we'll let those in the UK toss the little buggy around. I do like the red surround and honey-comb grill – nice touch.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies