It was AMC's competitor for such midsize sedans as the Ford Fairlane, Chevy Chevelle, and Dodge Coronet.
- Autoblog Staff
- Oct 4, 2016
The Ram Rebel TRX is a supercharged Ford Raptor fighter.
- Joel Stocksdale
- Sep 29, 2016
It's just a concept now, but Ram is looking at this as a possibility.
- Chris Bruce
- May 5, 2014
Trademark filings can be a first alert in the auto industry that something is coming. For example, Lamborghini trademarked Aventador before we saw its supercar, and Chevrolet did the same thing with Z28. Other times, an automaker files to protect a name and never does anything with it. Chrysler is dredging up a brand from the past by filing a US request for "Rebel." The name is specifically for "motor vehicles, namely automobiles, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles and structural parts therefo
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models