Isuzu's Amigo two-door sport-utility is designed to be fun.Its short, stout body and semi-convertible soft top give it a funky appearance, while the availability of four-wheel drive and a V6 engine provide serious off-road capability.A hard top model is available for mountain travelers.And it…
- Reviewed by Jonathan IngramREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models