Compare 8 E-Class trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 8 Trims
- 2.0L I-4 Engine
- 9-spd w/OD Transmission
- 241 @ 5,500 rpm Horsepower
- 273 @ 1,300 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 18" machined w/painted accents aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- AM/FM/HD/Satellite-prep, seek-scan Radio
- 2 - 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- rear Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- MB-Tex leatherette Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- COMAND with voice activation Navigation system
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.