Compare 4 9-5 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
2.3TView 2 Trims
- 2.3L I-4 Engine
- 5-spd Transmission
- 260 @ 5,300 rpm Horsepower
- 258 @ 1,900 rpm Torque
- front-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 1st row regular express open sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 17" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- XM AM/FM/Satellite, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front and rear Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- leather Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.