The 2009 Audi S4 has some serious performance chops. The four-ringed sports sedan can hit 60 in 5.1 seconds, thanks in part to its 330-horsepower, supercharged, 3.0-liter V6. Some of the credit also goes to Audi's excellent quattro AWD system, which helps keep the S4 planted in most any situation. Just for kicks, Audi decided to test the S4 on a mountainside, complete with plenty of snow and some well placed flags.
Audi S4 Videos
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models