Introduced back in 2008, the Audi Q5 was about due for a mid-life refresh, which is exactly what the German automaker has given it. Not that you'd be easily able to tell from looking at it, though: the styling updates to the popular CUV are rather subtle, as are the enhancements to the interior, which center around the control surfaces. No, what's really new about the 2013 version of the Q5 is what lurks in the engine bay.
Audi Q5 hybrid Videos
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models