Here's what you need to know to enter:
- Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older.
- To enter, follow Autoblog on Twitter and post a tweet using the hashtag #AutoblogDetroitSweepstakes telling us what you're most excited to see at this year's show.
- The Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 12.
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- 45 winners will be selected in a random drawing the following day and will receive a pack of four tickets good for public days at the 2016 NAIAS valued at $52.
- By entering, you confirm you have read and agree to the Official Rules.
And if you can't get yourself to Detroit or want to follow along during the media preview, check out everything we're doing in Motown.
- New this year is our live webcast, running from 7:30 AM Monday, January 11 into the afternoon, and continuing again Tuesday, January 12 from 7:55 AM. We'll have automaker press conferences, analysis from editors, and interviews with industry big-wigs, and all of it will be recorded there to watch later on-demand.
- On Monday we'll be announcing the winners of our 2016 Technology of the Year Awards from the Autoblog stage, so be sure to tune in.
- We'll have the usual slew of stories, photos, and videos to consume, and we'll be adding more to our Detroit Auto Show page as the media preview rolls on.