- Deer whistle: Yes, we all want to protect Bambi (and that rabbit, for that matter.) But driving carefully when you see that “Deer Crossing” sign works instead of this device.
- Fuel system “energizer”: Better as jewelry. Bracelet or necklace? And
in what color?
- Engine transmission “rebuild” in a can: Uh, huh. Want to worsen your car? Buy this.
- Air intake “vortex”: See “rebuild” in a can above.
- “Cathodic” rust prevention: Sure, this will work… if my vehicle drove on water or was buried
under the ground.
Snake oil (and its corporate backers) are alive and well. The Car Connection (TCC) has complied a list of car gadgets that you should flee, not simply walk away, from: