Toyota has just pulled the sheet off its updated 2014 4Runner at the 2013 Stagecoach Music Festival near Palm Springs, California. Toyota is the title sponsor at the festival, and claims that this is the first-ever global reveal of a new automobile at a major music festival. We're also guessing this is the first time that the 4Runner has seen duty inside what looks like a vintage circus act's cage.
Toyota 4Runner Videos
Disaster can strike just about anywhere, but the likelihood – and severity – often increases the further you are from civilization. That's what one couple in Washington State found out when they went camping with their Toyota 4Runner along the Barlow Pass in the northern Cascade mountains.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!