Think Global is best known for a tiny, electric car called the City that features plastic body panels. The company was originally founded in Norway but later was briefly owned by Ford. The automaker started building the models in the US in Elkhart, IN, in 2010. However, production ended in 2011 when the business went bankrupt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models