Ferrari owners from across the country gather every year to cheer on the pros on race day at the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, and then takeover the track themselves to get a chance to run their Italian Stallions at speed. Car Club USA tags along for this year's celebration.
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Two speed-loving Canadians have had the keys to their hoon machines taken away. A 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a 2008 BMW M6 were caught speeding up Mount Seymour in British Columbia, hitting speeds of up to 200 km/h (about 126 miles per hour) in a 60 km/h zone, as well as narrowly missing a mother who was walking with her two children. As you'd expect, the cars were impounded, but the provincial government is taking things a step further. Both vehicles are going to be sold. In fact, the Ferrar
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX