As part of an increasingly close partnership, Mercedes-Benz parent company Daimler is reportedly preparing to increase its stake in Aston Martin by another one percent, bringing the German automaker's shares in the British company up to five percent.
California dreamin'? Well, for Ohio-based Amp Electric Vehicles, wishes for some much-needed funding came true courtesy of one Golden State private-equity firm. Amp has announced it has received a $7.5 million investment from Orange County, CA-based Kodiak Capital Group. The funds will allow Amp to further expand its EV-fleet production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX