The system is expected to be marketed from 2020 onwards.
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn said that he welcomes Apple entering the EV market during his Mobile World Congress keynote because more acceptance of the models helps every automaker in the segment. He also updated suggested a slightly longer timeline to get autonomous vehicles on the road.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino