Chinese consumers can get nearly $20,000 hacked off the price of an electric vehicle.
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn said that he welcomes Apple entering the EV market during his Mobile World Congress keynote because more acceptance of the models helps every automaker in the segment. He also updated suggested a slightly longer timeline to get autonomous vehicles on the road.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies