The system is expected to be marketed from 2020 onwards.
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn said that he welcomes Apple entering the EV market during his Mobile World Congress keynote because more acceptance of the models helps every automaker in the segment. He also updated suggested a slightly longer timeline to get autonomous vehicles on the road.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!