The system is expected to be marketed from 2020 onwards.
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn said that he welcomes Apple entering the EV market during his Mobile World Congress keynote because more acceptance of the models helps every automaker in the segment. He also updated suggested a slightly longer timeline to get autonomous vehicles on the road.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!