Nurburgring testing season is well under way, with Mercedes shipping its AMG GT R development program to the famed German racing circuit.
Mercedes drops the details on the C450 AMG 4Matic, the second model in the AMG Sport Line after the GLE450 AMG Coupe. Power comes from a twin-turbo V6 with 367 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, 38 hp more than the C400 4Matic but well down on the 503 hp of the AMG C63.
Mercedes-AMG partners with Cigarette Racing for a fifth time on a boat to tie in with the AMG GT. We don't have any details yet beyond the rendering, but come February 12 at the Miami Boat Show, you can expect another high-horsepower water-borne rocket to wear AMG branding.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX