The aftermarket put some more heat in Suzuki's hot hatch The interior of the SX4 SportBack is by no means luxurious, but provides a no-nonsense environment with a refreshingly simple design. There are hard plastics on the dash and doors, but they don't feel offensive to the touch and manage…
- Reviewed by Drew PhillipsFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX