In its quest to make Saab into a profitable division and give its dealers and customers more choice, General Motors has added the Saab 9-7X to its lineup.The 9-7X is Saab's first truck-based SUV, and the first-ever Saab available with a V8 engine.As American as apple pie, the Saab 9-7X is built in…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!