In its quest to make Saab into a profitable division and give its dealers and customers more choice, General Motors has added the Saab 9-7X to its lineup.The 9-7X is Saab's first truck-based SUV, and the first-ever Saab available with a V8 engine.As American as apple pie, the Saab 9-7X is built in…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX