The age of the dinosaurs finally has come to a close.The 2002 model year is the last for Pontiac's fabled Firebird.(The same is true for its close cousin, the Chevrolet Camaro.) But this front-engine, rear-drive scorcher isn't going away without a final flourish.There's a special Collector Yellow…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies