Plymouth's history dates back to 1928, when Chrysler created the company to be its entry-level auto brand. However, the nameplate was probably most associated with muscle cars of the '60s and '70s, including the Road Runner and Barracuda. Through the '80s and '90s, Plymouth was mostly left with rebadged Dodge models, and Chrysler discontinued the marque in 2001.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models