Completely redesigned and re-engineered last year, the Plymouth Neon offers a solid value among compact sedans.It's roomy, stylish and fun to drive.It's also far more refined than the first-generation Neon, which made a big splash when it was introduced as a 1995 model.
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models