The Genovation Extreme Electric prototype is almost ready to surface, based on a 2006 Chevy Corvette Z06, but with an array of batteries and electric motors instead of a 7.0-liter V8.
Fisher-Price C7 Corvette Stingray Power Wheels
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 11, 2013
If you thought the idea of a 30-mile per gallon Corvette seemed crazy, just wait until you see the all-electric version of the Stingray. Fisher-Price has created a new Power Wheels machine based on the C7 Corvette, and like its full-scale namesake, this kid's toy promises great performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX