Ford is planning more upscale versions of the Kuga, including a Vignale luxury version and an ST performance model.
2015 Ford Escape
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 2, 2015
Over 400,000 Focus, Escape, and C-Max vehicles are being recalled over bad body control module software that can prevent owners from shutting their cars off.
- Chris Bruce
- Dec 31, 2014
Ford is adding two more recalls to its yearly tally, making it onto the 2014 ledger just under the wire. One involves moving the 2015 Lincoln MKC's push-button ignition start switch to a new location because people are pressing it by mistake. The other concerns the 2015 MKC and 2014 Ford Escape for a faulty fuel pump that could cause the crossovers to stall.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX