Ford looks to add to its green-car momentum by launching a plug-in hybrid version of the Escape, its best-selling SUV.
- Danny King
- Nov 20, 2015
1.5- and 2.0-liter motors both have fuel-saving system that shuts down engine when car is idle.
- AOL Autos Staff
- May 9, 2014
Ford is recalling more than 692,000 Escape small SUVs and C-Max gas-electric hybrids in North America to fix two safety problems.
- Peter Bigelow
- Nov 27, 2013
One of Ford Motor Company's most popular vehicles may also be one of its most troubled. The company announced two more recalls Tuesday of its 2013 Ford Escape.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models