Scion certainly isn't afraid of taking a step into the bizarre at this year's SEMA Show, with at least two concepts that are probably the last thing you would expect from the brand.
2014 Scion SEMA Lineup
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 30, 2014
The Scion brand seems to be a bit rudderless in the auto industry at the moment. The company just doesn't seem to know what audience it wants to appeal to. For this year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas, the automakers is kind of just going wild with bizarre customs like a turbocharged FR-S with a targa top (pictured above).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies