New manufacturing jobs are always nice to hear about, and this time it's Chrysler providing the headlines. Automotive News reports that the automaker will add a second shift to its Toledo Assembly Complex, which could result in an additional 1,100 jobs.
2010 Jeep Liberty Sport: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX