Up until now, the Rogue and X-Trail were two different compact crossovers that competed in the same segment for Nissan, except one was sold only in the US and the other Europe. So why, Nissan asked, aren't they exactly the same? Thus, with today's reveal of the redesigned 2014 Nissan Rogue, our team on the ground at the Frankfurt Motor Show also met its new identical twin, the 2014 Nissan X-Trail.
Nissan Rogue Videos
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX