There are ways to test armor plating. You test the components under laboratory conditions, install them on a vehicle, test them some more, maybe put in some dummies to make sure occupants would be safe from harm under real-world conditions. But the Texas Armoring Corporation and its CEO take a different approach.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Videos
In the market for a vehicle that can take you, your friends and all their belongings deep into the off-road wilderness as far away from civilization as you can get? There's an SUV for that. Want something that will make you look extra-super-special while dropping Timmy off at the soccer game? Why yes, there's an SUV for that. Several, in fact. And there's an SUV for just about everything in between those extremes, too.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies