Mazda's 626 is a sporty alternative to the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry.Think of it as an opportunity to break from the herd, to put a little personality in your drive.Mazda will put you into a V6 version about $2000 sooner than Accord, Camry, or the Nissan Altima.Compared to Nissan's Maxima, the…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX