The Jeep Commander offers more capability over rugged terrain than most drivers will ever need.It can haul up to seven people and a lot of stuff just about anywhere it can fit.It's also surprisingly refined, a fact belied by its rugged, utilitarian looks.The Commander is surprisingly smooth and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX