Isuzu Cars & Trucks
Isuzu's history dates back to 1916 when two Japanese businesses partnered to enter the auto industry, but the brand name wasn't introduced until 1934. Since the beginning, the company focused on building both commercial vehicles and passenger models. The automaker partnered with General Motors in the early '70s and entered the US market officially in 1981, likely being best known for its trucks and SUVs. Isuzu left the US passenger market in 2009 but remains in the commercial business in many regions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX