What's in a name? When it comes to cars, it can be a lot more than you think. Infiniti caused quite a bit of hubbub late last year when it announced it would be changing its vehicle names so that all of its cars start with Q and all of its crossovers and SUVs start with QX. Now, the luxury division of Nissan has posted a video that it says explains the historically relevant reason for the new Q badge.
INFINITI QX80 Videos
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models