What's in a name? When it comes to cars, it can be a lot more than you think. Infiniti caused quite a bit of hubbub late last year when it announced it would be changing its vehicle names so that all of its cars start with Q and all of its crossovers and SUVs start with QX. Now, the luxury division of Nissan has posted a video that it says explains the historically relevant reason for the new Q badge.
Infiniti QX80 Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX