Infiniti wants you to remember a comedy classic in its new ad for the QX60 that evokes a famous scene from National Lampoon's Vacation.
Infiniti QX60 Videos
Infiniti has loosed the hounds of advertising on behalf of its new three-row, seven-seat crossover, the 2012 JX. The four spots, set to run throughout NCAA March Madness, are focused on features like a novel Backup Collision Intervention System, live personal assistant and tri-zone entertainment. They aren't the most creative spots we've ever seen, but they do a good job of showing a number of the CUV's unique features while placing the vehicle in a luxury context.
The production version debuted just this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show, and the 2013 Infiniti JX35 doesn't go on sale until spring 2012, but that hasn't stopped Infiniti from putting up an online configurator for its new three-row crossover, or releasing a trio of new videos.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!