The 2016 Hyundai Tucson Fuel Cell now holds a land speed record as the fastest production hydrogen-powered SUV. The model made hardly any noise as it earned the title.
Hyundai Tucson Videos
Hyundai is taking inspiration from the Intrado Concept for the shape of the next-gen Tucson. The Korean brand is teasing the upcoming CUV's debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, and the vehicle features more muscular proportions, narrow headlights and squared-off wheel wells.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX