It all started as a military vehicle in the late 1970s.Since then, AM General has built more than 175,000 HMWWV, Humvee, or Hummer H1 vehicles.Now comes the Hummer H2.It Is built at a brand-new factory in Indiana that's a duplicate of other General Motors plants.In effect, it is a GM plant.GM now…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX