Ford has made a Performance Package available for the the 2013 Taurus SHO, promising "uncompromised response, road-holding and durability." There's no extra horsepower added to proceedings, but parts like the firmer suspension springs and dampers, upgraded cooling system, high-performance brake pads and stability control that can be turned completely off are meant to help you make the most of its 365 horses.
Ford Taurus Videos
Ford put nine of its own engineers inside of a new car they helped create, the 2013 Ford Taurus SHO, so they could experience its capabilities for themselves. Nothing out of the ordinary there, but Ford also thoughtfully put NASCAR driver Carl Edwards in the driver's seat, and it turns out that the boffins didn't realize how capable their car was until the Sprint Cup driver showed them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX