The guy who once made the Dodge Stratus a punchline of sorts is now a spokesman for the 2014 Dodge Durango, and the move appears to be paying off handsomely for Dodge. Will Ferrell, acting as 1970s-era TV news personality Ron Burgundy, has teamed up with the automaker for co-branded advertisements between the refreshed 2014 Durango and Ferrell's new movie, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. Like Ferrell's fictional character, the ads are outrageous, flamboyant and a bit random. They're also succ
Dodge Durango Videos
We have to imagine that Chrysler is pretty upset with the 2011 Ford Explorer. After all, when it came time to name the 2011 North American Truck of the Year, both of the Pentastar's latest offerings – the Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee – held two of the final three finalist spots, only to be beaten out by Ford's new seven-passenger crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX