Chevrolet Venture represents a solid alternative among minivans, one that will appeal to a lot of buyers.Its V6 engine is willing, and its ride is smooth and car-like.While neither the most economical minivan you can buy, nor the most powerful, Venture remains competitively priced for a van with V6…
- Reviewed by Phil BergREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies