Our only question – is the Aston Martin orange or brown?
Residents of Glasgow, Scotland got quite a shock last week when a giant inflatable duck broke free from its moorings and escaped down a busy motorway. According to The Telegraph, the duck was on display in front of the Peter Vardy CarStore near the Braehead shopping center west of Glasgow when high winds uprooted it. The duck then careened down the M8, bouncing over cars and stopping traffic. Employees at an Audi dealership across the street caught the shocking duck rampage on video. The New Yo
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies