The engineers at BMW's M Division have their magical finite element analysis machines working on the next-generation high-performance version of the company's popular X5 crossover, and they've taken a disguised X5 M prototype to Germany's Nürburgring to run the numbers. According to forum user Jason at Bimmerpost, the impetuous BMW CUV will begin the trend of M vehicles arriving more quickly after their progenitors. A pedestrian airbag and iDrive Touch Controller could be inaugurated with t
BMW X5 Videos
A Los Angeles man is being accused of using his 2003 BMW X5 as a battering ram to break into an Apple Store in Temecula, CA last week. The morning robbery on September 6 was caught by surveillance cameras, which show the BMW barreling through the store's glass front and a number of masked men hopping out to snatch iPhone and iPad display models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX