We take a spin in the first BMW sold on these shores based on a front-wheel drive platform.
BMW X1 Videos
BMW was one of the biggest corporate supporters of the 2012 London Olympics, earning the right to be its official car sponsor. But it wasn't just ponying up a few dozen 7 Series for the IOC that got it this plum gig. BMW made a commitment to meet specific CO2 emissions targets for the vehicles it provided.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX