The 2009 Audi S4 has some serious performance chops. The four-ringed sports sedan can hit 60 in 5.1 seconds, thanks in part to its 330-horsepower, supercharged, 3.0-liter V6. Some of the credit also goes to Audi's excellent quattro AWD system, which helps keep the S4 planted in most any situation. Just for kicks, Audi decided to test the S4 on a mountainside, complete with plenty of snow and some well placed flags.
Audi S4 Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX