Aston Martin has never been touted for the affordability of its cars, but with its new V8 Vantage GT, it's at least taking a stab at the concept. Priced at $99,900, the company probably feels like it's giving them away.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Videos
Few outfits have benefited from the kind of success that Aston Martin Racing has enjoyed. The team has emerged as an absolutely dominant force in the numerous GT classes of endurance racing around the world. But Aston's success arguably went to its head a little, prompting AMR to abandon its GT racing program to privateers as the team itself attempted to step up to the top-tier LMP1 class with the AMR-One.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX