Translogic 181: Energica Ego Electric Motorcycle
We Ride The All-Electric Italian Superbike
"It's...very difficult to be the first because you don't have anyone to copy," says Cevolini.
While 136 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque tick the performance box, the Ego is also packed with unique technologies like a 4.3" TFT color display dashboard, complete with integrated GPS and Bluetooth. For more on the tech powering the Ego, we spoke with Energica CTO Giampiero Testoni.
"New features will come," said Testoni. "But, we are still developing them because we have so many ideas that couldn't fit in the timing we had."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies