Dodge Charger Hellcat and Tesla Model S P85D in Motor Trend Head 2 Head battle
We figure most people already have strong opinions on the Dodge Charger Hellcat and Tesla Model S P85D, and they aren't likely to be swayed too far in the opposite direction by another person's viewpoint. Still, we think you'll enjoy watching the video above. In it, Autoblog friend and Motor Trend "Head 2 Head" host Jonny Lieberman summons smoke, shares smiles, and spouts spiels about both cars, finally finding one just slightly more badass than the other.
Which ridiculously ludicrous American sedan takes top honors? Watch above to find out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies