Mitsubishi profits in North America for first time in seven years
Sales in the US were up 19 percent between January and March, to 32,000 units, while 2014's overall sales jumped 21 percent to 117,000 units, Automotive News reports. Perhaps more impressively, the company is predicting a bountiful 2015, with sales up to 128,000 units and operating profits climbing to $58.5 million.
If Mitsubishi is doing this with cars like the ancient Lancer and the awful Mirage, we should probably expect some good things when newer, more competent vehicles like the new Outlander hit dealers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies